FindYourItaly has been working hard to develop new exciting options for our clients and partners, both existing and future. All options are handpicked as they are customized and there’s always a focus on sustainable travel in Italy, which is the FindYourItaly signature.
6 New Sustainable Travel Tours in Italy from FindYourItaly
We are thrilled to announce no fewer than six new sustainable tours in Italy. From family-friendly tours to incentive travel packages, and from Venice to Sicily, these exciting new tours expand our already-extensive range of offerings. Check them out below!
1 New Family Tour in Italy
Italy With Kids: From Rome to Venice
This brand new 8-day tour will take families with kids from Rome to Venice along some of the most iconic places in Italy, including a visit to Florence. It blends culture, cuisine, history and art in a wonderful, kid-friendly way.
Some highlights include:
- Family tour of Imperial Rome and the Colosseum
- Bike tour in Florence
- Making your own pizza and gelato
- Decorating your own Venetian mask
For more information about this amazing new family tour across Italy, you can check out this page.
2 New Incentive Tours in Italy
Tuscany Adventure: Vespa, Marble Quarries & Truffle Hunting
Colleagues will have an absolute blast on our new 3-day Tuscany adventure tour. These three days are jam-packed with fun group activities, including some of the most quintessential Italian experiences.
Top highlights of this incentive tour are:
- Discovering Florence by bicycle
- Food and wine tastings in the Tuscan countryside
- Driving the scenic roads of Chianti on a Vespa
- Exploration of the Carrara marble quarries
- Truffle hunting with dogs in the woods of Tuscany
You can find much more information about this highly recommended group tour on this page.
Sicily Active Break: Hike on Volcano Etna & Kayak in Taormina
One of our most promising new sustainable tours in Italy for active groups, this 5-day tour is all about eco-friendly outdoor activities. Participants will relish the opportunity to go hiking on an active volcano, as well as enjoying the beautiful Taormina landscapes while kayaking. Of course, there’s also a strong focus on food, with authentic wine and food tastings at Mount Etna.
Some things you can expect from this fantastic incentive package:
- Hiking on Mount Etna
- Sampling local food and delicious wine on the slopes of a volcano
- Kayaking excursion in Taormina
- Exploration of historic Catania and its bustling marketplace
If you’re interested in more information about this new tour, you can find everything you need here.
1 New Food Tour in Italy
Sardinia: Food, Wine & Nature of Gallura
Six days of mouthwatering cuisine and world-class wine await travelers on this superb Italian food tour. This is set to be one of the best packages for sustainable travel in Italy. The itinerary features numerous highlights, from historic sites to sustainable farms and cooking lessons.
Specifically, here are a few stand-out activities on this particular tour:
- Visiting the picturesque Gallura wineries and Vermentino wine tastings
- Meeting a local fisherman and an authentic fishing experience in Costa Smeralda
- Enjoying the laid-back atmosphere of tiny Sardinian villages
- Visiting the very first oyster farm in Italy and indulging in oysters and wine on the beach
- Learning how to cook traditional Sardinian food in a farmhouse
You can find all the details of this wonderful new food tour in Italy right here.
2 New Inner Self Tours in Italy
Tuscany Yoga & Horse Riding in Orcia Valley
Guests get to live a unique experience in the very heart of Tuscany, immersed in the uncontaminated nature of Val d’Orcia. Surrounded by stunning nature, in the intimate atmosphere of a country farmhouse, this is the ideal tour to relax and take a break from everyday life. Private yoga sessions will be held on the grass and in the vineyards and the woods surrounding the relais, while other activities include hiking and horseback riding.
Some aspects of this yoga tour worth mentioning are:
- Stay at a private farmhouse surrounded by olive groves
- Reconnect with yourself thanks to daily yoga sessions
- Reconnect with nature on horseback riding excursions in beautiful Val d’Orcia
- Enjoy genuine local products like olive oil and wine
For more information about this 8-day yoga retreat in Tuscany, you can visit this webpage.
Salento Yoga & Trekking on the Sea
Another one of our exciting new sustainable travel in Italy packages is this 8-day yoga retreat in magical Salento. Guests will stay at a private villa overlooking the sea. After daily morning yoga sessions, they’ll get to spend the rest of the day exploring the area on hiking excursions. Naturally, since healthy nutrition is an important part of mindful living, there’s a strong focus on wholesome food, too.
These are some of the many highlights on this yoga and hiking tour:
- Daily yoga sessions allow for (re)connection with nature and the sea
- Peace, comfort and intimacy of a stone cottage by the sea
- Tasting the amazing local flavors of the Puglia Region
- Improved mental and physical well-being due to hiking trips in nature
If you’d like more details about the itinerary, price or anything else, this page has it all.
Note that all our sustainable tours in Italy, including old and new ones, are 100% customizable. Feel free to get in touch with us with regard to any requests or questions about sustainable travel in Italy. We’re always happy and ready to help!