An exceptionally diverse country, there are many different options for family tours in Italy. From exploring the northern Italian lakes to enjoying local cuisine on a Mediterranean island and wandering through centuries-old cities, Italy is an ideal family vacation destination.
Although solo travel has become quite popular in recent years, the leading type of holidaying is still family travel. In fact, it may actually be more popular than it’s ever been. At FindYourItaly, we offer a selection of fun and varied family tour packages in Italy, which were created with the help of locals.
3 Amazing Family Tour Packages in Italy
To give you an idea of the family tours we offer in Italy and better help you understand what we can offer to traveling families, we’ve listed three examples below.
Ligurian Riviera Trek & Kayak Tour Package
Active families might be interested in our four-day Ligurian Riviera package, which combines hiking and kayaking with gastronomic experiences. It includes exploring the trails of Portofino Nature Park, swimming in the Mediterranean Sea and kayaking in the Portofino Gulf.
To make sure everyone stays fueled up during all these activities, the tour also involves sampling local products and wines in an authentic “osteria”, while exploring the ancient city of Genoa with a local guide offers even more culinary delights.
- Group size: 15 to 30 people
- Duration: 4 days / 3 nights
- Arrival / departure city: Genoa / Genoa or Milan / Milan
- 2019 dates: March to June and September to November
Rome In-depth Cultural Tour Package
Few places are better for a first introduction to Italy than Rome, the country’s capital and most attraction-filled city. Nicknamed the “Eternal City”, this is where you can immerse yourself completely in the Italian culture, from art and history to cuisine.
Our four-day Rome In-depth Cultural package brings traveling families up-close to the major Roman attractions, such as the Colosseum, the Vatican Museums and Villa Borghese. Additionally, they’ll get to experience the “real Rome”, the lively and less-visited areas where locals live and meet.
- Group size: 15 to 100 people
- Duration: 4 days / 3 nights
- Arrival / departure city: Rome / Rome
- 2019 dates: all year
Venice & Verona Opera Festival Tour Package
Another phenomenal Italian city is Venice, the “Floating City”. With our eight-day Venice & Verona Opera Festival package, customers will explore and discover the Italian northeast. The itinerary includes the greatest sights of the Veneto Region, with a focus on the monuments and palaces of Venice, Verona and Padua and the culinary delights of quiet islands in the Venetian Lagoon, such as Pellestrina and Chioggia.
This family tour package in Italy ends with a magical night out at the Arena di Verona, for a unique Italian opera experience.
Note that the Verona opera season runs from mid-June to August, so it’s important to inform any potential customers about that time window.
- Group size: 8 to 30 people
- Duration: 8 days / 7 nights
- Arrival / departure city: Venice / Venice
- 2019 dates: all year, but the opera season is from mid-June to August
Why Our Family Tours in Italy Are Unique
All our family tour packages in Italy are focused on providing you the best personal service and custom itineraries. Whatever your customer is looking for, we can accommodate that. Combining both “off-the-beaten-track” destinations and “must-see” places, the family tours in Italy we offer are tailor-made to ensure they perfectly fit your customer’s budget, demands and desires.
There are four main pillars that support our family tours in Italy, guaranteeing a unique and memorable experience.
- Experience: offering an overall great experience to all types of travelers is what drives us. It is the core of what we do, the very essence of every single one of our tours.
- Local guides: we use knowledgeable, licensed and passionate local guides in order to provide the some in-depth and authentic travel experience.
- Accommodation: depending on the destination and your customer’s requirements, we offer a wide variety of accommodations, from small boutique hotels and B&Bs to family-owned farmhouses and even luxurious historic castles.
- Transportation: traveling from one destination or activity to the next happens in modern minibuses and coaches with English-speaking drivers.
So, if you’re searching for family tours in Italy for your customers, we invite you to take a look at our Italy group tours page where you can find many other family tour packages in Italy.